Sunday, December 16, 2007

California

I spent the last week in California, first in Orange County with my former roommate Christina, then in San Francisco for work. I went to Disneyland for the first time... it was all decked out for Christmas. I played the part of a cheesy tourist, much to Christina's dismay. :-) I took lots of dorky pictures.

I flew from OC to San Francisco for work. I spent the week trapped in an exhibit booth handing out giveaways to greedy passers-by. Free trip to San Francisco, right? It was my first time in San Francisco, too. It definitely lived up to its reputation: I ate at a vegetarian restaurant, the two guys at the table next to me were on a date, and my hotel room had a recycling bin. Green city, indeed! It was fun, but there's no place like home...


Hilly San Francisco


Walt & Mickey (Duh)


The Pacific is cold in December!


Me & Christina

No comments: