Friday, October 31, 2008

October 11, 2008

Michael and I got married on Saturday, October 11. We were married in the Washington DC LDS Temple in the morning, had a luncheon for family and a few close friends after, and then ran away. OK, we didn't run away quite that quickly. Michael and I, along with our fabulous photographer Cristian, drove to DC and took some pictures at the Jefferson Memorial. I am so glad we did! I love DC (duh) and the Jefferson is my favorite. Random tourists took pictures of us while we were there, too. Ha.

Here are a few of my favorite pics that were taken there. The first is my absolute favorite.

2 comments:

Jessica Dalby Egbert said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the first one SO much. That needs to go on the wall....in a large fashion. :)

The Halls said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Do you still keep in touch with Todd from our Monticello days? What ever became of him?