Friday, November 13, 2009

Touchdown Treats

Somehow I've become the official Game Day Treat Maker Extraordinaire for Michael and his football coach buddies. I've made brownies, cookies, bar cookies, and cupcakes for them throughout the season. Cupcakes seem to rule the locker room, tho. They've been requested more than anything else.

My dear husband put in a very specific request for tonight's first game of the playoffs. He searched the internet on his own and came up with this:




If you go to the website, there's even a video. Michael watched the video and explained to me how to make them. Cute.

Here's how mine turned out:



I think we'll call this one a success for the most part.  (I'm a perfectionist! Shocker, I know) I think they looked better before I put the flags on.  Oh well.  The crowd they're for is not too picky.  I'm sure they will be gobbled right up!  :)

5 comments:

Lara said...

Those are as cute as can be! I know the hungry football players that hang out around my house would love them.

Pops and Granbonnie said...

Dang cute, Shell! Bravo!!! Keep the creative goodies a-comin'. XO

Angelle said...

Ohhh! Yummy, wish I lived closer to snag one! :) You have put to shame my game day chocolate chip cookies. :)

Mike said...

The were very Yummy!

Mandi said...

How come you didn't tell me you have a blog? You been holding out on me, Shellay?