Friday, January 15, 2010

Gems

Today was one of those days where I didn't accomplish a thing I set out to do.  OK, I did do one thing on my list:  lunch with a couple of friends I used to work with in DC who now live in Phoenix.  It was sooo nice to chat with fellow East Coast-ers stuck here in the desert.  :)  Oh, wait!  Two things to check off my list.  I also applied for another job. 

Besides that, I've pretty much been sitting here in front of the computer.  Somehow I got it into my head that today was the day to organize and back up all the photos on my computer.  I found quite a few gems that I haven't seen in ages.  And now, for your viewing pleasure......


me & my bro playing kickball on the lawn of the Washington Monument


aww... my parents on their wedding day 



happy little piggies... this pic always makes me and Mom giggle


old school pic of me & Shannon


my Grandmother and Bo Bice.  hehehe


1 comment:

Rebel said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing!