Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

 My birthday was last Sunday.  Yay!  Happy Birthday to me!  Man, I'm old.



To celebrate, Michael got a small group of friends together to go out to lunch on Saturday.  We went to none other than...

 

Mmmmm..... 

On Sunday after church Michael made me dinner - his famous homemade tacos.  First we took this fuzzy picture on my phone to document us on my actual birthday.  Check out Michael's new clothes!  Love 'em!



Instead of cake we had s'mores.  Who wants cake when you can have chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers?  Not me!  I mean, seriously.  Look at all that delicious s'mores gooey goodness.





And, as always, the birthday jewels were worn and photographed.  Here's the crown and scepter:



I only post this horrid picture of myself to show how tight the crown is on my uber-huge noggin':



 And last, but not least, a birthday gift from Laura.  Wasn't I a cute little first-grade princess?


4 comments:

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Shellie! Love the pics, and you KNOW I love the tiara, hehehe.

Angelle said...

I'd choose Smores over Cake any day! Happy Birthday!

Angelle said...

PS January Birthdays are the best!

Lara said...

Happy Birthday Shellie! I love the tiara too!