Saturday, February 6, 2010

In the meantime, jealousy consumes me

So here I sit in sunny Arizona with the patio door open, enjoying the blue sky and slight breeze.  Is it wrong to wish my sun and warm temps away to be in the DC area with my family?  Yup, this is what they are sitting at home and looking at right now:

SNOWPOCALYPSE 2010

my niece Reagan and my niece-dog Winnie watching my Dad and brother do some shoveling

 
so pretty!

behold the barn/shed in the backyard

Dad

Todd standing in the street

my parents house

holy snow, Batman!

Wow.  Wow.  Wow.


So you tell me.  Is my jealousy justified?  Or am I just insane?!?

P.S.  Thanks Mom and Todd for the pics. :)

4 comments:

Mandi said...

You're insane. ;) you knew that was comin' from someone, didn't ya? No seriously though I wish my whole family including me lived in AZ. Seriously.

And then my final snarky comment of the day:
That darn global warming. That is a LOT of snow, man.

Lara said...

I have to say it is pretty cool, although I'm glad we don't get storms like this every year.

HappYness said...

totally insane.

Angelle said...

I vote insane! AZ is where its at this time of year. :)