Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's the simple things...

It's the simple things in life that make me happy.  

Like:

- watching American Idol
- when Michael does the laundry
- finding great deals at the grocery store
- road trips, especially to visit family
- knowing that Cafe Rio is just down the street
- not ever having to turn on the heat in Arizona
- laughing at others' personal history stories
- the Olympics
- blog stalking ya'll
- Michael being more of a bargain hunter than I am
- chatting with a good friend
- a good book

and today:
getting a haircut! :)

Adios, my friends!


4 comments:

Lara said...

Very cute! I love the new hair-cut!

Mandi said...

Oooh I love your haircut! So glam. And I love your list. And I am also jealous that you don't have to turn the heat on.

HappYness said...

Cute hair!! And I love the t-shirt!

Shellie said...

Thanks! :)