Monday, March 15, 2010

Guilty as Charged

I always give Michael a hard time about the number of t-shirts he has taking up space in our closet.  He has a zillion of them (or so it seems). Every team he's coached has given him 2 or 3 or 10 t-shirts and every job he's had or organization he's been a part of has given out shirts.  Plus, he's bought them himself or had them given to him as gifts.  I've done it.  It's quick satisfaction for all parties involved.  Get him a t-shirt with a team logo on it or a college logo on it and he's in heaven.

The other day I was searching for one particular t-shirt of my own and I could not, for the life of me, find it.  I wound up taking out all of my t-shirts from the closet and this is what I saw:

A big, heaping pile of my own t-shirts.  Enough to rival Michael's collection.  Yes, Officer, guilty as charged.  Maybe I should take the beam out of my own eye.

Update:  I've since gone through my pile and taken out about half to be donated.  :) 

(Forgive the grainy photo...it was taken with my cell phone.  Why I didn't grab my camera is beyond me.)

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Hehehe well the first step is admitting. J/k!

Lara said...

Thanks for the laugh today. We have the same problem in our house!