Friday, June 3, 2011

10 Reasons Why I Love My Job

1.  Books, books, and more books.  Up to my eyeballs in books.

2.  I don't sit at a computer or desk all day.

3.  I'm the boss.

4.  I have great stories about ridiculous students.

5.  I don't work weekends.

6.  The campus cops are my friends.

7.  We sell Diet Cherry Pepsi for one reason:  because I want to.

8.  In the summer we close at 1:00 on Fridays.

9.  I'm good at it.  Job security, yo.

10.  Gems like this that we found in a sold-back textbook today.  We laughed ALL DAY over this list.  My personal favorite is #2.

Good luck with that, mystery girl!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Hilarious! :)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Wow. WOW. I don't think that chick can live up to her own expectations. You?

p.s., does #2 say "hairless" ???

Janet Latta said...

i wish you weren't so busy cuz i miss your blog entries.

Ginger Micheals said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.